On the Atlanta food blogger scene, it’s not very often that you see the face behind the Instagram posts (we typically prefer to be kept pretty anonymous). However – this is definitely not the case with Erica Key, the dynamo behind Atlanta food blog Eating With Erica.
I met Erica on a press trip last fall to Asheville – she and a few other bloggers (including my girl Milla at Happily Eating) took me under their wing and introduced me to the Southeast blogging scene while I was still relatively new. Now, I’m a part of YP Insiders with Erica (she’s the Atlanta Community Manager for YP), and get to attend many of her amazing events throughout the year, including her annual Friendsgiving bash (I was glad to snag an invite to this year’s bash!)
This year, Erica’s Friendsgiving was held at American Cut in Buckhead – this luxury steakhouse features two levels of swanky dining space, as well as a rooftop bar (The Regent Cocktail Club) with panoramic views of the city. Our Friendsgiving dinner was served family-style, with filet mignon, Springer Mountain chicken, seared salmon, and scrumptious fall sides.
Take a look at the festivities from the Eating With Erica Friendsgiving below!
Erica also had the event sponsored by some amazing brands, including official sponsor Double Cross Vodka – this small-batch, family-owned vodka distillery from northern Slovakia is making their way to Atlanta for the first time (so give them a try!) Each brand contributed some goodies to our Friendsgiving swag bag, which was themed as helping us to get through the holidays! The other sponsors from the event:
- Candlefish – this hand-poured candle company will be opening their 2nd store at Ponce City Market this winter!
- Prairie Organic Spirits – this small, family-owned spirits brand features organic vodka & gin; each bottle takes 3 years to make, so you know it’s good.
- UV Vodka – If you like your spirits a little more adventurous, with flavors like Salty Caramel Apple & Sriracha
- Black Box Wine – This fun boxed wine company allows you to tote your wine wherever you go, with single-serve sizes that are perfect for holiday parties
- Sephora – Obviously we all know and love Sephora, but they now have 3 Atlanta-area stores. Did you know that each location offers free, 15 minute mini-makeovers?!